Project image on mobile and social icons

Hello ! :slight_smile:

As i am writing my second topic here I want to thank you all again for wonderful work ! Support here is amazing and I recommend athemes to everyone who asks me for really professional themes.
Now i need help with 2 issues.

First one is social icons from social widget. Is there a way to put them in the “shadow bar” (the bar that moves when scrolling on the upper side with menu) ? That would be really great. If no, can I somehow resize or move that icons ? -social widget is in the footer-

Here is my website on which i want to change these: 188.128.234.6

Second issue is my project widget. I use the effect which appears when i move the mouse cursor over the project to show a short description of a project. I managed to resize them to look nice (based on instructions in one of the topics below) but it doesnt look good on mobile version. What should I do to resize them on mobile to show all the text ? Or should I change the way to show description without redirecting to another page ?

Here it is explanatory screenshot for second issue:

Hello @downbeatt,

1. I don’t think that there is an easy way to do it with default theme functionality. However, you can experiment with social plugins, you can find a list of good social plugins in this topic:
    https://athemes.com/forums/topic/plugin-suggestion/

2. It looks like your second issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.