Project Display

Hi

I have two problem with project features :

1. It can only show 27 items which I’ve inserted 29 items. Need help to show all items.
  2. Problem with category, which can’t show all categories and one of the category can’t be deleted.

here my website link http://www.ciamixmachine.com/?page_id=67

Thanks.

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting.

> 1. It can only show 27 items which I’ve inserted 29 items. Need help to show all items.

• Try to set the posts parameter into -1
  • Make sure each project has featured image
  • Make sure each project lies under the respective categories which specified in the include parameter

> 2. Problem with category, which can’t show all categories and one of the category can’t be deleted.

Could you confirm if the category you wish to be deleted doesn’t exist in the include parameter?

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

Thanks for quick respond.

First problem solved.
Second problem, yup. When I check the category under Project menu on WP Menu, there are no delete options.

is there any solution for this ?

Thanks.
Regards,
Dhany

Dear Dhany,

Thank you for updating me.

> When I check the category under Project menu on WP Menu, there are no delete options.

The category filter menu isn’t handled through the WP Menu (Appearance > Menus). The category items are retrieved from the category slugs you have specified in the include parameter.

• Could you please post your shortcode here?
  • Which category would you like to delete?

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis

When I rechecked again, the item categories belong to Services Menu.
And it’s connecting with all menu which have categories such as services, employee, testimonial and project. I have manage to delete categories from other menu and used it only for project. This approach it resolved my problem.

Thanks for your help & support.

Regards,
Dhany

Dear Dhany,

I am glad to know that you have been able to resolve the issue.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Thank you for creating with our product.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,
Kharis