Progress bar - counter

Hi!
I’m new here. I’m developing a website and I couldn’t find how to put the progress bar like the demo, I read in other post that the widget create 4 bars, but mine its one per widget. Also i saw some pics were the title and the percentage its over the progress bar, and in mine its inside.

Also i have another proble with the counter widget. In de Demo, it apears an icon with the counter, but I can’t find the way to add the icon.

How can I change it?

Thanks

Hello there,

In Elementor, the progress bar can be set individually. On our demo, we inserted it three times.

The icon is a separate element, that’s Icon. You will use two columns inside single column.

Regards,
Kharis

thenks for the quickly answer,

But, how do you put the porcentage and the bar like this image,
because I can’t put the number outside, nor the bar that thin. Its CSS?

See the below screenshot. To show the percentage number, the Display Percentage option must be set to “Show”.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, I know, I’ve already put that. My question it isn’t that. I know how to display the porcentage, but I don’t know how to display it outside the progress bar, not inside. and how to put it thinner like the demo

Hello there,

In the progress bar element settings, go to Advanced options; and enter sydney-progress class name into the CSS Classes box.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you so much! that’s what I wanted

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis