Products tab

I see services, people, projects and such on the Dashbord but I don’t see Products. Is this something that can be added or created? Is it on the Pro version?

Hello there,

Thank you for asking.

Neither free nor pro version has product post type by default in the sydney-settings.xml file. To manage your products, I’d suggest you to install and activate the WooCommerce plugin. Or you might need to make your own product post type via Dashboard > Post Types > Add New Custom Post Type.

I hope this reply helps.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

I can’t seem to find how to have to blocks for Services type on the same page, but showing different content using the Services widget. Is it posible? If so, I can title one block as Products.

Hello there,

I thought it is possible to do. What you should need to do is categorizing your services. You can assign a specific category in the “Categories” taxonomy box of the Service post type editing screen.

If this box isn’t available in your end, yet. You should enable it.

Go to Types > Service. In the box that says “Select Taxonomies”, give a check at “Categories”. Hit “Save Custom Post Type” button.

To display the services under specific category

1. Edit your page
  2. Edit the “Sydney FP: Services Type A” widget
  3. In the field that says “Enter the slug for your category or leave empty to show all services.”, put your category slug

I hope this reply helps.

Warmest regards,
Kharis

It worked beautiful! Thanks!

Hello there,

Glad to hear that worked for you!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

I’m happy to have an opportunity to assist you.

If you don’t mind, would you please rate our Sydney theme here? We would highly appreciate it if you do so.

Warmest regards,
Kharis