Product Page content sections are not appearing when added

Product Page sections are not appearing. “Product section 1-4.” I’m not sure how to enable it.

Hello @catralcharlene

We recommend that you go through this tutorial which explains how to use this functionality:

If you have followed the instructions and the functionality still isn’t working, please send us your store url. We will send you a collaborator request and fix the issue for you.

The instruction does not work for me. Here’s the store URL – http://classic-barber-products.myshopify.com/

It’s not published yet, it’s on draft.

Hello @catralcharlene

We have sent you a collaborator request to see if there is an issue and to instruct you further.

1 Like

Let me know when you have it done! Thank you.

Hi @catralcharlene,

Upon checking your theme and product sections, we noticed you edited the Australian Matte Clay product. When we visited the product page of that product, we noticed the sections were there. So they appear to be working correctly.

Can you tell us in more detail what the issue is and maybe we can help as currently we don’t see any issues.

Thank you

@catralcharlene

I was having the same issue as well. I also didn’t find the tutorial sent on an earlier thread helpful. After tinkering around. I found out you have to add your “product collection” in order to activate that feature. Which is quite odd.

With this feature, you can edit individual products, collections and products tagged by a certain tag.
If you want to edit an individual product, go to the Shopify customizer:

• Open the product page of the product you want to edit in the customizer (This is so you see the live preview of the changes you are making)
  • Add the section you want and select the product in the “Select Individual Product” field

If you want to edit a collection of products:

• Open the product page of one of the products in the collection in the customizer (This is so you see the live preview of the changes you are making)
  • Add the section you want, but this time select a collection in the “Select Collection” field

If you want to edit products with a certain tag:

• Open the product page of one of the product tagged with that tag in the customizer (This is so you see the live preview of the changes you are making)
  • Add the section you want, but this time type in the tag of the products in the “Tag” field