Product loop widget - Number of products

Hi,

If I am choosing Grid style and for example 3 product categories, when the page loads - there is no filter and I can see products of all 3 categories. Is it possible to set widget, that by default, when page loads - filter would be applied and would be visible only certain amount of products or only one selected category?

I don’t want “All” section on the Leto: Product loop widget.

Hello, I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, unfortunately.

Can you please provide a link to your website and some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello Mr Roman,

my site is still on the localhost, so I will try to explain with print screen.

1. Right now we have the possibility to enter total number of products for choosen categories (8 products and 3 categories on our picture).
  2. On the website, as soon as the website is loaded - we see all 8 products from all 3 categories (“Kids”, “Men”, “Women”).
  3. When we are going trough widget menu (“All”, “Kids”, “Men”, “Women”) - we see amount of products that category have. Max amount is amount that we have entered in our picture.

Is it possible to achieve that we would see a precise amount of products for each menu link - 4 products from the category “Kids”, 4 products from the “Men” category, 4 products from the “Women” category and hide category “All” or show 4 random products from all choosen categories.

Sorry for my english :-(.

Hello, first of all, thank you very much for detailed explanation!

However, I don’t think that there is an easy way to achieve that without coding, unfortunately.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.