Product filter Woocommerce

It seems like the (new) Woocommerce-attribute-filter is not supported by the customizer / the theme.

1. How do I add the colour icon to a colour filter (as it’s shown on the demo).
    Added attributes to the products, but can’t add an icon or image to the different attributes.

2. How can I hide the number that shows the number of products that are related to the attribute.
    The following code does the job, but not sure if css is my best option.

span.count {
display: none;}

1. Can’t select multiple items (e.g. colours) in one filter.

Thanks for your help

Hello,

First thanks for using our Botiga theme!

How do I add the colour icon to a colour filter (as it’s shown on the demo)

By just having variable products correctly configured with their variations/attributes, you just need add the Filter Products By Attribute widget in the sidebar. If you already did it, maybe you need regenerate the product lookup tables, like explained here: Product Filters - #2 by rodrigo

but can’t add an icon or image to the different attributes.

You should add a product variation to your product and upload the desired image, like in the imae below:

So when you select the variation in the product page, the image change:

If you mean in the shop product catalog page (the sidebar), that’s not possible for now. The theme does not comes with this feature and WooCommerce don’t have it by default.

How can I hide the number that shows the number of products that are related to the attribute.
The following code does the job, but not sure if css is my best option.

Yes, that’s not a good way. Please use this CSS code:

.widget .woocommerce-widget-layered-nav-list span.count {
    display: none;
}
  1. Can’t select multiple items (e.g. colours) in one filter.

You should combine the Active Product Filters and Filter Products By Attribute widgets in the sidebar.

We hope this helps and clarifies!

Let us know if you have more questions.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo,
Thanks for your quick response.
I meant when you want to filter all red and yellow products.

Right now it is only possible to filter on red or yellow products?

Hello,

No. You can filter products with multiple attributes/variations like in the screenshot below:

For your understand:

1. I added the Active Product Filters and Filter Products By Attribute in the left sidebar.
  2. I’ve assigned the attributes/variations to the product (red and yellow).
  3. In the front-end each time we click at the Filter By items, the respective filter is moved to the Active Filters. And consequently, only the products with the active filters are shown.

If we click in the Active filters, the filter is removed (one by one).

So is possible to filter on red AND yellow products (when red and yellow are active).

We hope this helps and clarifies!

Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Found it.
I should have selected OR and not AND in the filter’s settings.
Thanks for your help!