[Product catalog] Alignment issue

Hello!

I’m having another small issue with the shop page (still love this theme!).
If I set the layout to 2 products per row, the product image aligns to the left of the area even though I set the text alignment of the card to “center”, which looks like that:

Is there a way to center everything?

Thanks a lot!

Hello,

First thanks for using our new Botiga theme and the kind words!

That’s because your original image size is too small for a two columns layout (2 products per row). The solution is upload a new bigger image for the product. Seems that your product image currently has around 418px of width. My suggestion for you is upload new images with a minimum size of 600px width.

We hope this helps and clarifies!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo and thank you!

It’s automatically resized on the product catalog page, but the image is actually bigger (1050x1260px, I used the same size and ratio that you used on the demo site for Botiga).

I tried to see what it would look like on the demo site if products were displayed by rows of 2 instead of 3 products and I get the same left alignment for the images:

Hello,

Oh really you are right, sorry!

Please try the following:

1. Install this snippets plugin: Code Snippets – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org
  2. With the plugin activated, add a new snippet and enter the code below in the box:

add_filter( 'woocommerce_get_image_size_thumbnail', function( $size ) {
    	return array(
    		'width'  => 600,
    		'height' => 0,
    		'crop'   => 0,
    	);
    } );

1. Go to Admin Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status > Tools > Regenerate shop thumbnails and click in the button Regenerate.

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support

It worked perfectly! Many thanks!!

Best regards

Hello,

Great! You are welcome!

Also, thank you very much for the 5 star rating in the theme WordPress repository! We really appreciate it!

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support