Problems with Safari and Edge

Hi,
my website https://www.mosaicopalermo.it/ works good with Chrome and Firefox but using Safari or Edge,
all elements move on left. it seems these web browsers active mobile version.

Hi,

Please try to deactivate all your third-party plugins and check how it works then, also please check the demo and let me know if you experience the same issue there too.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
I deactivated all plugins but the problem persists. The Demo works well with Edge. I can’t try with Safari.

I solved fixing bootstrap.min.css.
Now, I try search button and result displays really bad. I prefer don’t change background color.

Hi,

What issue you had in bootstrap.min.css? The search issue you have only after fixing the previous issue in that file? or you had it already, before the fix? Please let me know what do you want to change on the search results page, so I can give you a fix for that ( with Custom CSS ).

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hi,
I fixed the issue that I had in bootstrap.min.css simply replace the old version of this file with a new. After, I set margin top 0 on ul, lo to lower the menu. I don’t remember if I had problems already with search function before the fix. On the search results page I wish to see title’s articles not overlapped with body’s articles for a better reading and, if I don’t bother you, to change titles color or background color just for this page because it’s hard to reading black titles on red background.
Thank you some much.

Hi,

You can fix the arrangement of the search results and change the background color to white for better readability with this Custom CSS:

.search-results .hentry {
    margin: 20px 0 !important;
}

body.search-results.custom-background {
    background-color: white !important;
}

Please add the above CSS to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also add the CSS to wp-admin -> Appearance -> Customizer -> Additional CSS so you won’t loose the changes after Theme or WordPress updates.

Please let me know how it works.

Best Regards,
Csaba

It works perfect! Thank you some much!

Hi,

Great! You’re most welcome! If you need help with anything else, please, feel free to open a new topic.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,
Csaba