Problems with my menu

Hi
I have been trying to put most of my content into my front page and have been using the pg-x-x to achieve this and it is working fine.

The problem is I have the following main menu - home services products about us contact us

I like the separate pages for about us and contact us but when a user navigates to these they can only navigate back to the home page as the other links no longer work.

So I am not sure what is the best way to resolve this issue, I can make another menu maybe for the about us and contact page but do not see where I could add it?

Any help or other suggestions welcome

thank you

Phil

Hello Phil,

Please try to use http://example.com/#anchor link structure instead of just #anchor.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

ok I have changed they to how you say above but I am still having problems.

When I go to my contact page and select services it takes me to the services
If I am on contact page and select Products it does not take me to the heading of products

If I am on the home page and in the products section and select services it then goes to product heading?

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Phil

Hello Phil,

I have just tested this in Chrome and Firefox, and I was able to go to that section from Contact page. Have you already resolved this issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Still not resolved, works exactly how I want it to work in Mozilla

However in IE when you are on the contact page and try to use the menu to go to Services/Product or Support it lands me at the previous section all the time as below;

services goes to the home page
product goes to services
support goes to products.

Can these browser compatibility problems be fixed in anyway?

Thanks

Phil

Hello Phil,

Which version of Internet Explorer you are using?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

My OS is 8.1 and I am currently using IE 11.0.41

Thanks

Phil

Hello Phil,

I asked our Developer to check your issue, let’s see what he says.

Kind Regards, Roman.

HI Roman,

Vlad has kindly helped me out with this problem offline from the forum but to update the thread we have found that although my IE 11 looked to have auto updates checked my Win OS has a problem with auto updates so it turns out that your Theme is not the problem it was my browser.

Great support thanks to everyone.

Great! Have a nice day Phil :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.