Problems with fonts on homepage

www.more-africa.com

Hi
I recently changed my theme to Moesia, but my homepage has an enourmous caps-lock font which i don’t want to use. The rest of the pages don’t have this problem. I’m not really good with CSS, I tried to change fonts but the homepage stays the same. Please help :slight_smile: Thanks!

Hello, try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section.

.so-panel.widget .widget-title,
.so-panel.widget h4 {
    text-transform: none;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

It worked, thank you so much!!

Two other questions

1. How can I change the font from de header on the welcome area? I see how to change the text, color and size, but not how to change the font. I would like to change that font into the same type as the headings on the front page
  2. I have 3 “call to action” widgets on the frontpage. For all I selected another picture, but when I publish, all 3 “call to actions” have the same picture. Is there a possibility to have all call to actions another picture?

How can I change the font from de header on the welcome area? I see how to change the text, color and size, but not how to change the font. I would like to change that font into the same type as the headings on the front page

Try to add this CSS code as well:

.welcome-title {
    font-family: "Lobster", arial, sans-serif;
}

I have 3 “call to action” widgets on the frontpage. For all I selected another picture, but when I publish, all 3 “call to actions” have the same picture. Is there a possibility to have all call to actions another picture?

You can try to deactivate all your plugins except aThemes Toolbox and Page Builder by SiteOrigin, and see if this helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

The CSS worked.
Unfortunately the deactivation of the plugins isnt working. Any other idea?

Hello,

Unfortunately the deactivation of the plugins isnt working. Any other idea?

You can try to set row background images instead of widget background images.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Alright. How can I do that?

Please check this SiteOrigin documentation page:

Let me know if you need more help.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support