Problems with centering of content + css-code

Hello,

I have really loved the Moesia-theme, but after the update of the theme in the beginning of 2018, the websites were a mess, especially with all the margins. I managed to solve the margins and some other details but still a few problems remains.

holistiska.se - How can I get the content in the SiteOrigin Editor / SiteOrigin Widgets (Headline widget) centered? (Only the widgetes, that I do not have changed/updated the information in since last year, are still centered). Is there any simple css-code that I can use to get the contents in the different widgetes and in the editor centered on the website?

healyourbody.nu - How can I get the content in the SiteOrigin Editor / SiteOrigin Widgets (Headline widget) centered? (Only the widgetes, that I do not have changed/updated the information in since last year, are still centered). Any css-code?

There is also two blue lines in the ‘clients area’ and in the ‘project area’ that was gone before the update, but now the lines are visible. How can I get rid of these blue lines?

And also simple css-code that worked perfectly earlier doesn’t work anymore, like the following css-code;

Nothing happens when I change the font size in following css-code:

.clients-area .widget-title {
      font-size: 28px;
    }

And when I change the percent in the following css-code nothing happens:

.project-image:hover > .pp-icon {
        right: 35%;
    }

I really hope you can help me!
Thank you in advance!

Hello there,

I visited your sites, but couldn’t find the widgets that are miss-aligned. Could you please point them out to me with screenshots?

To remove the widget title lines, add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.panel.widget .widget-title:after, .so-panel.widget .widget-title:after {
      display: none;
    } 

Use !important declaration to set highest priority.

.clients-area .widget-title {
      font-size: 28px !important;
    }
    .project-image:hover > .pp-icon {
      right: 35% !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you so much for your help!! The css-code works perfect, thank you very much!! :slight_smile:

Regards,
trew

Hello there,

Could they be seen on the home page? Pleas share the links to the pages where I could inspect them directly.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi again,

The problem has been solved.
Thank you very much for your help!!

Kind regards,
trew