Problems when customizing Airi - Businnes2

Hello people!

I’m using Airi template with the Businnes2 starter to build my client website and everything was going smoothly until I found 2 problems:

1- My client have an Youtube channel and an Instagram, but since there is no native config to those icons, my idea was to manually change 2 of the options (I decided to use Twitter and Google + icons). Searching the css and php I didn’t find where to change it, maybe there is a simple solution, but I didn’t find it.

2- I changed all the blue colors to red tones to match my client brand, but for some reason the mobile header background still blue.

If you want to check the website heres the URL http://hrsegurancaeterceirizacao.com.br/

I thank you in advance and great theme by the way!

Hello,

First thanks for using our Airi theme and the kind words!

1. My suggestion for you is enabled the child theme of Airi. You can download here: Child theme for Airi - aThemes Knowledge Base

Learn more about child themes here:

Once you have the child theme installed and activated, copy the .php file:

wp-content/themes/airi/template-parts/menus/menu-menuStyle5.php

and paste inside the child theme:

wp-content/themes/airi-child/template-parts/menus/ (you should create the folders “template-parts/menus/”).

Then, you will be able to do your desired changes in the social icons:

1. Please try adding the given custom CSS code below at Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

@media (max-width: 1199px) {
      .menuStyle5.page-template-template_page-builder .site-header {
          background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3);
          position: fixed;
      } 
      .menuStyle5 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines,
      .menuStyle5 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines:before, 
      .menuStyle5 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines:after {
        background-color: #FFF !important;
      }
      .mobile-menu-active.menuStyle5 .mobile-menu-toggle_lines {
        background-color: transparent !important;
      }
    }

We hope this helps!

Please try that and let us know if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards,

aThemes Support

Hi Rodrigo,

We decided to remove the social icons from the header and show them only in the footer, but since I will probably use Airi again with other clients, the child theme will come in handy.

I added the CSS code and it worked fine, thanks for the solution!

If I need anything else I call you guys again, but for now I really thank you for the fast answer and sorry for the late reply!

Hello,

Great! You are welcome!

If you are satisfied with our theme and support, would be great if you leave your comment and rating in the offical WordPress Themes repository. That helps us a lot: [Airi] Reviews | WordPress.org

Let us know if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

Rodrigo.

aThemes Support