Problems on shop page and product page

Hi guys, after a good time using woocommerce without problems, a problem appear a few days ago.

Shop page

In case you have troubles visiting the site, the url is: https://entrelinoyalgodon.com/shop/

The problem that appear is the shop page dont display images with the same size, i didnt have this issue untill a few days ago.

In this images you can see the problem.

Any idea??

Hello, recently WooCommerce plugin got some new thumbnail-related features. Please try to configure your thumbnail settings in Customize → WooCommerce → Product Images section.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman, Thanks for your reply, i can see that are new options… but dont know which settings give me the old version. Also, when im on customize page, the site displays ok, but thats not the real way that images appear.

Also (dont knof if this is related) this message appear on the wordpress desktop:

“Your theme (Leto) contains non-updated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files need to be modified to be compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. You can see what files have been affected on the system’s status page. In case of doubt, consult with the author of the theme.”

Regards, Sergio

Hello Sergio,

1. Try to use 600 for Main image width, 300 for Thumbnail width, and 1:1 for Thumbnail cropping.

2. Those files should be updated in future theme version.

Kind Regards, Roman.