Problem with the position of Crelly slider instead of the Sydney native one

Hello there! I’m quite enjoying your theme named “Sydney” and I tried to make a site based on it. But there’s a lil problem with embedding Crelly slider instead of the native Sydney. I mean put a new one (Crelly) slider exactly into the place of the old (native) one. Btw. I’m not so fabulous with coding (newbie level only html and css + a bit of php) and I explored almost every article in here devoted to sliders, headers, footers, navigation(menu and logo positioning) and made some changes according to your colleague’s bits of advice but there’s still work that had to be done. I’m working on it almost two weeks and if this not so hard can you guys help me to handle this final straight check. Here’s the link: https://jss-service.com/ take a look on the header zone and positioning of it.
I tried to put it on the place by using all the ways that provided by developers via PHP and shortcode integrations. Thanks in advance.
Best regards. Andrew (Pix)

Hello there,

So you want it to expand horizontally full width? Go to the row settings where the Crelly Slider belong to; expand the Layout tab; scroll down until you get the Row Layout option; and choose Full Width Stretched.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks, for your advice! Now It’s ok, solved. The problem was in a spacing (padding, margin) before and after the row that comes first with the slider, but I still can’t clue in the right standard size of slider width, that could fit mobile and desktop standards. Is there any type of etalons or smth?