Problem with projects/portfolio

Hi,
Thank you for your fantastic work: I love this theme and I love my new site that is online from March 22
I have a problem with the portfolio section. I installed the Sidney-portfolio plugin, I put the shortcode in a text widget
[sydney-masonry posts=“6” show_all_text=“See all” post_type=“projects” filter=“yes” include=“social,blog”]
but from yesterday morning (April 2th) the portfolio section give me an error: I visualize only the code, not the projects.
Can you help me? The site is at this address: http://silvialanfranchi.it/

Thank you so much

Hey,

The portfolio plugin wasn’t change. You would need to remember what you did before it stopped working:)

Can you tell me how to remove the button from the slider?

Also how do you edit or upload the parallax backgrounds

hellow, have problem with project “Our Work” ?? what happend. I see on page only shortcode like [shortcode]

please help i need the solution how show my portfolio it is the moste important too me. Theme is amazing

I did nothing…
Now the only solution I found is to remove this section from my site, but it’s not the solution I was looking for

Something changed, it doesn’t stop working on its own :slight_smile:
Can you send an admin account for me at vlad[at]athemes.com so I can have a quick look? Maybe I can figure it out.

Okay, it’s fixed for spamsnp (or whoever sent me the account). They removed a filter from the Page Builder but now I’ve added it into our portfolio plugin. So if anybody has this issue simple download the our plugin again and install it.

yes, it was me :slight_smile: thx very much, now looks much better. U’re the best. Cheers :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Vlad any word on my requested problems? Loving this theme so much

heres my link www.mdigital.co.za

@misch: Redownload the theme please. There were some issues with that button but they’re sorted out.
For the background: Edit Row > Theme > Background image. See the documentation for videos please.
Open up a new topic please when you’re questions are not related to the subject of the topic you’re posting in :slight_smile:

Hi, I want to congratulate them for their hard work and attention to the whole team
aTHEMES, upgrade wordpress 4.1.2 and when I add the project can not add other widgets I get the code

[sydney-masonry posts=“8” show_all_text=“See all” post_type=“projects” filter=“yes” include=""]

http://elg46.com

Okay, it’s fixed for spamsnp (or whoever sent me the account). They removed a filter from the Page Builder but now I’ve added it into our portfolio plugin. So if anybody has this issue simple download the our plugin again and install it. <---- THANKS

Hi Vlad,

I downloaded today the last version of your portfolio plugin for Sydney theme. I get only the shortcake to be seen on the home page.

http://jlmtravel.be

Thx

Damien

Hi,

Are you sure the plugin is active on your site?

Hi Vlad,

Thank you for your quick reaction to my request. Unfortunately the plugin is well activated. I reinstalled the plugin after a fresh download from your site but the result is not improved !

Thx

Damien

That’s strange. Could you send me an admin account at vlad[at]athemes.com so I can try to figure it out?

Hi Vlad.

Credentials have been sent.

Damien

Hi Vlad.

Sorry to bother you again but the plugin works now.
If you have done something for that thank you, if not thank you either for your patience !

Damien

Please mark this topic as closed.