Problem with mobile version ! :(

Hello,

My webpage is www.dinbehandling.dk and is working great on desktop.
But I got some issues when I try use it on my mobile… some pages work better then others and some seems just to not work with the menu.

Can anyone help me out?

Hello,

some pages work better then others and some seems just to not work with the menu

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please provide some explanatory screenshots?

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Yes, the problem is that some of the pages the content dont “fix” in the mobile screen… and the menu dont center and dont work if you press on the menu.

Hello, thank you for the screenshots.

It looks like you have long words with large font-size that are causing this issue, for example these:
BEHANDLINGSFORLØB and BEHANDLINGSFORLØBET

So please try to reduce those headings font-size on mobile devices, here is a relevant Elementor documentation page:

Also, as a workaround, you can try to add this CSS code in Customize → Additional CSS section in order to let your words break:

body {
    word-wrap: break-word;
}

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Thank you for the reply. I changed the font sizes and did the work around with ur css code…
Only issue i have now is when I press “vi tilbyder” in the menu which have more then one option if you press it (its a drop down menu) it wont let me press it in the mobile version…

Any idea how to fix that?

Screenshot from desktop version

Hello, your mobile submenu toggle isn’t visible because it is the same color as background.

You can add this CSS code in CustomizeAdditional CSS section in order to make it visible:

.main-navigation ul .subnav-toggle::before {
    font-size: 32px;
    color: white;
}

.main-navigation ul .subnav-toggle {
    width: 70px;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support