Problem with mibile version of my sydney theme website

Hello !! I have an issue with the mobile version of my site that doesn’t look a bit like my website on pc or ipad. How can I make it look the same ? I went on few forum, I have deleted jetpack but I have the same problem. Here is my website https://www.secretwinetour.com Many thanks for your help !!!

Hello there,

Please try flushing any applied cache.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kharis still doesn’t work :frowning:

After reading my question maybe I wasn’t comprehensible I meant that I don.t have a proper version of my website on a smartphone (tested three different mobiles) and it works on iPad and pc

Did you enable Mobile Theme by Jetpack?

Regards,
Kharis

Maybe when I had jetpack activated but I deleted it thanks for your help Kharis !

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis i found out what causes this bug, it’s a plugin named WP Touch Mobile Plugin ! Everything is fine now except for the header menu that is way to big, I’ve put on a new question for this regards

Okay! Great! Roman has answered it.

Have you checked it?

Regards,
Kharis

Hello Kahris sorry for answering so late. Thanks for your answer but unfortunately this doesn’t work
I still have a big black header for the menu on my mobile home page web site and it takes on the slider image which leads to cut my call to action button. Could you have a look with a smartphone on my web site
There is no problem with the tablet and pc version
I’m so upset because the majority of my customers will reach me with a mobile phone :frowning:
Many thanks

Hello there,

I can confirm that the black header bar doesn’t really overlay the main slide are on mobile screen. To check it yourself, you can add the below CSS code Additional CSS:

.sydney-hero-area {
      border: 1px solid red;
    }

The solution possible solution for you might be reducing the font size of the slide text main title and sub title; and also move the text container a bit up, so the button will be correctly appeared. This can be done with the below extra custom CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 680px) {
      .slide-inner {
        top: 40%;
      }
      .text-slider h2.maintitle {
        font-size: 28px;
      }
      .text-slider .subtitle {
        font-size: 14px;
      }
    }

Regards,