Problem with loco

Im using loco plugin with Sidney theme and try to translate info “leave a comment” to polish language
In loco menu I choose "themes / sidney"
After that find “leave a comment” phrase and write polish translation for it, save it, and… nothing changes
there is only one “leave a comment” phrase to translate
What can be a reason?
Marek

Hello there,

Make sure you’ve properly configured your multilingual site. Or, if you only use a single language, please visit Settings > General and make sure that Polish language is active in the “Site Language” option.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, site language is polish
What is strange, loco translated all other meta phrases - and only this “leave a comment” is not translated. Maybe this meta has some special settings? Im using polish wersion of wordpress, and it is 100% translated by loco. Maybe I could change this “leave a comment” in one of files placed in Wp-includes or Wp-content?

Hello there,

I’m inspecting it further and will update you shortly.

Regards,
Kharis

Hello there,

Sorry, maybe you don’t believe it. But, I don’t find any issue with it. Have your site being cached by certain plugin? If so, you’ll need to clear cache. If there’s no cache applied, please share your site admin access login credentials to kharisblank@gmail.com to allow me inspecting and troubleshooting it directly. Mention the link to this topic in your email body, so that it’s indicate it comes from you.

Regards,
Kharis