Problem with icons

First of all, thank you for your theme. We are using it for our web and it is awesome!

But we need you to help us with the icons, because it is shown in mobile devices but not in computer web browsers, where it only shows a rectangle. Do you know how can we fix it?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Hello there,

Thank you for reporting. Could you please post your URL here so I can have a closer look?

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much for your fast response.

The webpage is http://ozone-car.com/

It is not showing any icon in a PC/Mac computer, but it works perfectly in Android/iOS devices.

Regards,
Lola

Hello there,

Thank you for the link. It helped me to inspect the issue. From the browser’s console I found No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource issue. To fix it, Try to add the following in the .htaccess file; right after # END WordPress line.

<IfModule mod_headers.c>
    Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</IfModule>

Please refer here.

Let me know how it works for you. I’ll wait to hear back from you regarding your stats.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you very much, it works like a charm :wink:

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Dear Kharis,

I have problems with the icons on my website, since I tried to make a child theme. I think I f*cked something up… After I read this post, I added the rule that you wrote in this post, in the .htaccess file, but that didn’t solve it. I hope you can help me.

The url of my website is www.beter-trainen.nl

The icons on my homepage, in the ‘services’ section became rectangle,
the icons in my social media buttons at the bottom of each page became rectangle,
the icons in my list on the 'over beter trainen’page became rectangle,
and the icons beneath the titles of my blogs, on the blog page became rectangle.

I hope to hear from you.

Regards,
Diane

Hello Diane,

I visited your site. The icons seem to be displaying fine to me. Please try to clear your web browser cache and try again. Or, try in on different PC/network.

Regards,
Kharis

Yes, you’re right. It’s fixed. Thanks!

Regards, Diane

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi! Second problem, back to the original question again (I’m trying not open another topics for every question already done by other user), I do the indicated, but not work. Can you see what is the problem?

www.comunica.fic.ufg.br

Well done mr Kharis …I have the same problem,all service icon just stopped showing and even my featured image for one of the service stopped showing up even when changed,making the front page to look disorganized.I have tried pasting the below code as suggested to my .htaccess but no solution
<IfModule mod_headers.c>
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin “*”
</IfModule>

This is my website tradeforexng.com. Thank you

Hello there,

As the issue is in server side, I’d strongly recommend that you consult to support department of your hosting provider. As they’re aware, they should be able to resolve it.

Regards,
Kharis