Problem with categorie

Hi there
excuse me but I can not understand a problem with categories. in the category box I also have the services type a (service) and type b (more service). if I choose one of these items from the categories, nothing appears on the site(page not found) but I can not remove them as categories because if I remove the categorie and slug I also lose the services in the home page. can I remove the service item from the categories menù or is possible recall the appropriate page services from the categories menù?

I apologize if I have not been very clear

thanks

Hello there,

To enable custom post type’s category archive page, you’d need to add the below PHP function to child theme’s function or use a functionality plugin like Code Snippets.

function sydney_child_enable_services_archive($query) {
    	if ( !is_admin() && $query->is_main_query() ) {
    	    if ( $query->is_archive() ) {
    			$query->set('post_type', array( 'post', 'services' ) );
    		}
    	}
    }
    add_action('pre_get_posts','sydney_child_enable_services_archive'); 

Regards,
Kharis

it’s ok
very nice
thanks

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi there
I realized that there is a problem with this addition of code. if I click on Employees in the categories the site open the page of the last articles.

thank

Please share a link to the page where I can get that employees link, so I can check.

Regards,
Kharis

if you look the problem directly on the site my address is: http://www.acmracing.it/employees/

Hello there,

Is there a post category slug name that read emppyees?

Regards,
Kharis

hello
the slug employees is present in the widget “our team”

I meant this – sorry for confusion.

From dashboard, visit Employees > Categories sub-menu. See the “Slug” column. Is there “employees” in the list?

Regards,
Kharis

yes in the Employees categories the slug employees is present
the screenshot http://prntscr.com/hsn4pv

What’ll happen if you delete it?

Regards,
Kharis