problem with button

good morning
I have a problem with the hamburger button menu in the mobile version.
sometimes it stops and does not open the menu. your theme is magnificent I chose it in my main website. I prefer it to other subjects that I have paid.
you could tell me if you can load Font Awesome hamburger font locally.
the problem is that if I open the menu and click the various items from time to time the button freezes and I have to scroll the page to unlock it. for now I use a plug in to create a mobile menu but burdens the site.
100/100 on pageSpeed is wonderful.
thank you so much
my site
.https://www.restauropelli.it/

Hi,

Please add the default hamburger menu back to your site, if you want to use that instead, so I can check.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

hi
i test much.
ok i put

Hello
you do this test.
resize the browser you make it mobile.
click menu and page several times by changing the page.
you will see that it hangs.
sorry for my English

Hi,

I’ve been testing it for about 10 minutes, clicked on different pages from your menu, but the menu worked worked all the time, I’ve also tested it in different browsers, like Chrome, Safari and Firefox on Mac and Chrome and Safari on iOS.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

please i try but is difficult for me.
there is a way to put this button local inside WordPress. please. tnks

Hi,

Sorry, but it’s not 100% clear for me what you want to achieve, can you, please clarify exactly whag do you mean by “put this button local inside WordPress”?

Kind Regards,
Csaba

hi .

is difficult in English.

ok the button is font and charge in a server the same how a Google font. I need to put inside my WordPress .

I try to explayn.

tnks

-------- Messaggio originale --------

Hi,

FontAwesome is integrated in the theme and is loaded similarly like Google Fonts, just the difference that the icon styles are loaded locally from your WordPress Theme’s folder, so you have the menu icon ( and all fontawesome icons )

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thanks
but really some times stop a page

Hi,

That might be only an issue limited to your device, so I think you shouldn’t worry about that.

Kind Regards,
Csaba