Problem with banner imagines on PC and phone

Hello,

I have 2 question about the Ignis theme.

1). Is it possible to make a portfolio baner page bigger to better suite the image into frame?
2). I checked my website on iPhone safari browser and banner image is not shown properly…

Any advices?

Thank you for your responses :slight_smile:

Hi,

The image on portfolio header area is actually a cover background. And it is not an adeal way to serve a fixed image like your design. Thus I’d recommend moving your image to the content area instead. And use the top header image as the way it is (cover image).

Try adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.jetpack-portfolio-template-post_nosidebar_featured .ignis-hero-area::after {
      opacity: 0.3;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you for your response!

Well… I can see upper cover background on Android devices but I cannot see any picture on iOS Safarii/Google Chrome…

Hi,

Try removing the overlay by replacing the code I suggested to

@media only screen and (max-width: 991px) {

.jetpack-portfolio-template-post_nosidebar_featured .ignis-hero-area::after {
        display: none;
      }

}

You may need to clear cache/history and restart your browser before visiting your page to see the result.

If the code doesn’t help, try removing the current image and uploading the new one from your drive.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

@Kharis It helped! Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support