Problem viewing article page

Hello, I come back to you because my problem is still not solved. The articles page (called the logbook) does not display areticles in their entirety. The text is truncated, links and photos are not visible!
Nevertheless, when I view each article individually through the wordpress dashboard all elements are present.
Here are the links to help you visualize.
Thanks for your help !

Hello there,

Check your custom CSS and see if these lines of code present.

.entry-title {
        display: none;
    }

That code hides the post title. Do you have any reason doing so? Probably I could suggest you with better solution.

Regards,
Kharis

Thank you for this quick return.
By removing this line of the additional css, it actually displays the titles of the articles but it has a bearing on all pages of the site leading to a duplicate at this level. I just resume the hand on this site so I do not know all the intentions of my predecessor. Would you have an alternative solution? Thank you !

Hello there,

Put that code back and add this:

.blog .entry-title ,
    .archive .entry-title {
      display: block;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Hello and thank you. The problem is not completely solved but we advance! The titles of the articles are now visible (and apparently they include a link to view the article entirely). The page containing all the articles always displays an extract of the articles whereas I have not parameterized it. Images and links are always absent unless we open the article by clicking on its title which is not intuitive for our target who is rather old.
Do you think you can tell me how to solve this? Thanks for your help !

Hello there,

From your site’s dashboard, visit Appearance > Customize > Blog options. And enable these two options.

Regards,
Kharis

Problem solved! Thanks for your help! Best regards

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis