Problem to download a theme

Hi there I have a problem to download a theme from my account I don’t know what’s happening?

Hello there,

Was there any error message appeared to you?

Regards,
Kharis

I ve the same problem.
The error massage:
Theme installation from file: airi-pro.zip Unpack the package …
The theme is being installed …
The package could not be installed.
The style sheet style.css is missing from the theme.
Theme installation failed.

Hi if you go to my account scroll down to purchase history area and click on View Details and Downloads and scroll down to Products, you will see Air Pro, that is the only way that you can download it, for now, I don’t why? but the download area is not working plus they are very disorganized and some of the themes are repeated many times like Sydney even Aire Pro repeat 2 times.

Hi Kharis the download area is not working but i find an other way to download them. if you go to my account scroll down to purchase history area and click on View Details and Downloads and scroll down to Products, you will see Air Pro, that is the only way that you can download it, for now, I don’t why? but the download area is not working plus they are very disorganized and some of the themes are repeated many times like Sydney even Aire Pro repeat 2 times.

Hello there,

Airi Pro installer package is not a theme. But it is actually a plugin, which you can install from your site’s plugins administration panel.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you Kharis when will you gonna release new themes or templates for Airi and Sydney?

We’re going to release new demos for Sydney Pro these days.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

1 Like

Good news thank you.