Today I noticed my site www.terratrotter.eu is not responsive/displaying well on smartphones, like Iphone. This was not yet the case last week. No clue what happened. All looks fine on computer.
Additional info: The only “large” change I made was adding the “insert headers and footers” plugin, so I could easily add the google analytics scripts.
If there is a better way I can add this to each page and post. I can delete the plugin and see if that caused the problem.
I already fixed a large part of it, by deactivating the Mobile-Function in Jetpack. Now the site is still only partially responsive in portrait-mode on smartphones.