Problem in CTA buttons Responsive display on Homepage for Header Slider

Dear Support,

I am using the Sydney Pro theme.

Below is the reference website where the CTA button “LEARN MORE” (on Homepage for Header Slider) is displaying in responsive manner on desktop, laptop and mobile devices:

http://howtowebby.com/

On the other hand, below is the website where the CTA button “LEARN MORE” (on Homepage for Header Slider) is NOT displaying in responsive manner on desktop, laptop and mobile devices:

https://www.o2s.group

KINDLY ASSIST to RECTIFY the CTA button display problem for www.o2.group

Thank you.

Hello there,

I am sorry, I can’t clearly get the issue both on my phone and Mac as seen on the below screenshots. Maybe I am missing something? Could you take some screenshots and upload the to cloudup.com, then share their links here to help me understand the issue better?

Cloudup

Cloudup

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

The issue/problem is:

The LEARN MORE call to action button in MOBILE version is MUCH BIGGER than the LEARN MORE button when display on desktop or laptop.

Normally, the size of the CTA button will change in responsive manner when viewing a domain on Desktop/laptop and on mobile. But this RESPONSIVE change DOES NOT happen for Sydney Pro version as you have pasted the screenshot above.

Is there any way to change the LEARN MORE button on MOBILE to be slightly smaller OR is this the general issue with Sydney Pro theme?

Thank you!

Hello there,

The size-down the CTA buttons on smaller screen, you’ll need an additional CSS code. Add this code into Apeparance > Customize > Additional CSS in your site dashboard.

@media only screen and (max-width:767px) {

.roll-button {
    font-size: 11px;
    padding: 8px 13px;
    line-height: 18px;
  }

}

Do some adjustments if needed.

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like

Thank you!

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis