Problem customize layout (2, 3, 4 columns)

Hi, in the customizer, when I set layout to for ex. 4 columns, only 3 are displayed. Setting 3 columns, 2 are displayed etc.
I do not have this problem in the original theme, only after activating the child theme.

My style.css contains nothing an functions.php contains:

<?php
/**

• Enqueues child theme stylesheet, loading first the parent theme stylesheet.
    */
    function themify_custom_enqueue_child_theme_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘parent-theme-css’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/style.css’ );
    }
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘themify_custom_enqueue_child_theme_styles’ );

I noticed that back in February someone mentioned exactly the same problem, however the solution doesn’t work for me.

Hi,

Can you post a link for your site please?

www.eenheidscirkel.be/blog

Doesn’t look like your url is correct.
Anyway, remove what you have in functions.php and add this in your style.css please:

@import url(../alizee-pro/style.css);

Thanks a lot, I am very happy that this works. Is it ment as a workaround ? Because I think I read somewhere to avoid the import function.
By the way, I had to leave the enqueuing in functions.php and added your line at the end, otherwise I get error messages.

For information, this is now the content of functions.php

<?php
/**

• Enqueues child theme stylesheet, loading first the parent theme stylesheet.
    */
    function themify_custom_enqueue_child_theme_styles() {
    wp_enqueue_style( ‘parent-theme-css’, get_template_directory_uri() . ‘/style.css’ );
    }
    add_action( ‘wp_enqueue_scripts’, ‘themify_custom_enqueue_child_theme_styles’ );

Yeap, it’s a workaround until I do some testing and push out a new version if it’s needed.

Removing the code from functions.php shouldn’t cause any errors. You can even delete the whole file if you’re not using it for anything else.