Problem creating new categories for posts & products

Hi there. I am having issues with creating categories.

When creating a post category, the spinner just turns forever. If I reload the page I see that my category was created, but the spinner never stopped loading and I had to reload the page to see it.

Similar issues with Woocommerce product categories. I try to add a category and the spinner just keeps turning. I also get an error at the top of the page “undefined”. If I reload the page, I see my category was created.

I have tried deactivating all my plugins and I am still having this issue.

Hello, can you please provide a link to your website in order to let me check it?

You can use some link shortener if you don’t want to leave the link to your site in this topic.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman,

It’s https://bit.ly/3htYpyM

I have other sites on the same server using this theme and they are all having the same issue. It was not a problem before, when I created the sites.

Hello, and thank you for the link.

First you can try to activate the parent theme, deactivate all your plugins except aThemes Toolbox, Page Builder by SiteOrigin, WooCommerce, and see if that helps.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support

Hi Roman, I have tried deactivating all my plugins and I am still having the same issue. As mentioned, it’s happening on all my sites on this server using Talon

Okay, now you can activate a default theme (for example Twenty Twenty), and try to create a new category once again in order to check if it’s a Talon theme issue or not.

Kind Regards, Roman.
aThemes Support