Problem after update version 2.0.9

Hello, I have encountered problems with your theme Sydney Pro, after updating to version 2.0.9 the layout is not regular as set previously.
the site is ilteatrodellamoda.com
thank you

Hello there,

I visited your site and it looks like the home page is generally fine. I can’t really notice of which doesn’t look as it should. Probably the issue appears on certain section? Please mention it to help me figure it out.

Regards,
Kharis

Good morning,

the problem is that on many pages, in the desktop view, the texts and buttons are compressed to the left of the screen. In addition, the colors overlay superimposed on the background images of the raws have disappeared and do not work.

Following an example screen of a page, the problem occurs on many pages.

Sorry for my English

Thanks to the availability

Antonio

Hello there,

I found there’s CSS conflict with CSS code of the Instagram widget by WP Zoom. .overlay CSS of Sydney gets overridden and breaks the columns inside the row which overlay color enabled. To fix this issue, add this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.panel-row-style .overlay {
      position: absolute !important;
      background-color: #000000 !important;
    }

Regards,
Kharis

Problem solved, thanks for the collaboration!
I used the CSS that you provided me but in the end I preferred to change instagram widget that did not create contrast.

Thank you again

Great! You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.d

Regards,
Kharis