Problem after installation import Demo data

Problem with my demo

Hello there,

That error message only showing part of WooCommerce products content failed to be imported because this plugin isn’t found or inactive. If you don’t need it you don’t have to worry – you can ignore that message – as it doesn’t break imported data and your site setup.

Regards,
Kharis

But I want it to look just like the original I bought on your site,

Hello there,

I visited your site, and it looks like Sydney Pro theme hasn’t yet been enabled. It’s still running default theme. To exactly replicate our demo, try these steps:

1. Install and activate the Sydney Pro theme;
  2. Install and activate these plugins: Page Builder by SiteOrigin, Sydney Toolbox and WooCommerce;
  3. To import the demo content, follow the third step as mentioned in this documentation; choose automatic process.

To retrieve update notification, activate your key license to Appearance > Theme License

Regards,
Kharis

I already did this, but there were still things left without appearing after installation.

Another thing, my parallax from my main page does not go from right to left along with the image as the original shows. Please help me

Hello there,

Thank you for sending me the login access to your site over email support. I’ve fixed missing contact form in the footer.

Here are the steps I took:

1. Install and activate the Contact Form 7 plugin;
  2. Copy the shorcode of contact form;
  3. Go to Appearance > Customize > Extra options > Footer contact; paste the shortcode to
    “Contact form shortcode” input box.

Now you can configure your contact form. Go to Dashboard > Contact.

I am sorry for I couldn’t really get where it appears. Could you please point that out with a screenshot?

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks for your answer. I like

Hi Kharis,

When I changed my photo on the main page, Parallax changed the original. Your parallax goes from right to left along with the photo, but on my site it just disappears and comes back. Please help me with setup.

this its your site. My site

Hello there,

Our demo uses Smart Slider. Compose your custom slider with it. To enable it – replace the default full screen slider – go to Appearance > Customize > Header area > Header type; then choose shortcode. Then go back to Header area > Shortcode; then put your active smart slider shortcode into the provided box.

Regards,
Kharis

I do not know, I could not find Header area.

Your screenshots showing correct place I meant.

Regards,
Kharis

not. what’s the code?

is it ok?

Hello there,

The shortcode format of the slider reads something like: [smartslider3 slider=2] . Where 2 in there is slider ID. Copy it and paste to Customize > Header area > Shortcode.

To exactly reproduce the slider as seen on our pro demo, can download its import data from this link. From your dashboard, go to Smart Slider menu. Click on the import button icon at the top right side.

53%20AM

Once completed, you’ll have a new slider shortcode.

57%20AM

Then copy it to Customize > Header area > Shortcode.

02%20AM

Publish.

Now you can edit the content of the slider to exactly meet your needs.

Read this documentation to work with export/import slider data in Smart Slider.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks so much Kharis. I go it.

I have other problem. Your site

my site .

Hello there,

Edit the pricing tables widget in your home page; on the "Pick the style for this widget: " dropdown, choose Style 4.

18%20AM

Regards,
Kharis

I don´t know, please help me