Pro Version of Airi Theme Timing Question

Hi Team,

I have to say, I love this theme. It is gorgeous.

I am playing with it on one of my sandbox sites and cannot wait for Pro to come out.

Do we have a rough estimate of when? I am thinking of using it for a client (or even my own site), but it will depend on when it will come out. Whilst I know I can easily get rid of any “free” footer info, it would feel silly implementing it in free, only to need to port everything into the “pro” version in a week.

On the other hand, I know that you’d obviously want the theme as close to perfect as possible, prior to releasing the pro.

Thanks so much.

Cheers,

Meow

Hello,

I’m not sure what to answer here, but I’ll ask our Developer, let’s see what he says :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

Hi there,

Actually, most pro features were developed from the start, right now we’re just testing, packing and adding new things.

Useful to note: the pro version will be a plugin rather than a theme, so you would just install that without having to switch themes.

It should be ready by the end of the week, probably we will release it next Monday.

Regards,
Vlad

2 Likes

Hi Roman,

Thanks so much :slight_smile: I really appreciate your help!
Cheers,
Meow

Hi Vlad,

Thank you so much for your comprehensive answer - it makes life easier for me, I will build with confidence using Airi then :smile: So exciting!!

Cheers,
Meow

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

1 Like

Hello,

Hopefully this belongs there. I see that the pro demos are available for Airi, but is the plugin available? I’m not clear on how to access it. I’m looking at my account and I don’t see it there and based on this: https://docs.athemes.com/article/269-important-installing-airi-pro I’m supposed to download the .zip file.

Thank you,

Nicole

Hello Nicole, you can purchase Airi Pro plugin here:

If you have already purchased it then you should be able to download it here (in DOWNLOADS tab):

Please feel free to create a new topic if you need more help!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks Roman! It looks like I jumped the gun – I now see the pro version in my account. :slight_smile:

Okay Nicole, great! You are welcome :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.