Pro upload to wp question

which actual file/ files do you upload to wordpress after downloading pro version?? Im trying to add the theme(I’m using free version now)

Hello,

Please check this WordPress Codex page:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Using_Themes

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Do i first have to install the free Astrid theme -through upload themes in the admin panel-, before i can add the plugin of Astrid Pro?

The plugin is installed and activated on my admin now.
Because i installed it over an ‘empty’ 2016 theme (hardly anything done with it, jst a headr and empyness :slight_smile: , but it / the plugin doesnt seem to change anything tot he theme and options. So i cant tell what i can do and when i open the customiser it says teh 2016 theme is active. So hence my question above.

Woops 5 minutes later: i did in fact now install Astrid Theme. ill try if i can figue out if the plugin works- no idea how to know!

thank you, all set!

You are welcome brion stracensky!

Jiske Foppe, if you see Astrid Pro options in your Dashboard → Appearance → Customize and if you see Astrid Pro: widgets in your Dashboard → Appearance → Widgets, then Astrid Pro plugin works. Please feel free to create a new topic if you have any other questions. Please check Astrid documentation and Astrid Pro documentation if you haven’t done it already.

Kind Regards, Roman.