Pro License Activation

Dear Support,

I happily purchased a Pro license, as your core theme is very clean and fits my site’s needs perfectly! However, I have noticed, while trying to solve my several problems via forum searches, it seems some of the features are missing from my dashboard… namely the “theme license” under dashboard>appearance>theme license… so I haven’t been able to register the pro license -.-

Additionally, I was trying to add employees, and I noticed that it is also missing from my dashboard. Can you shed any light on this seemingly incomplete back-end interface? The site is: www.wayfarebrewing.com

Cheers,
Coerte

Dear Coerte,

Thank you for getting in touch here.

I noticed that the active theme on your site is still the Sydney free version. Please activate the pro version.

> I was trying to add employees, and I noticed that it is also missing from my dashboard.

Could you confirm if you have installed and activated the Types plugin and imported the settings file? Please read the documentation. In case you haven’t yet.

Regards,
Kharis

Thanks Kharis,

So activating the types plugin and update the pro .xml file solved the second problem, now I see the options (such as employees, etc) on the dashboard menu.

This is a bit of a noobie question, but I can’t seem to figure out how to install the pro version… I have downloaded it, and have all the files on my computer, but where in the Wordpress interface do go to install these files?? I have exported the existing CSS, with the export app, as I would like to carry this over to the pro version. I will edit this as instructed.

Thanks for the support, much appreciated!

Cheers,
Coerte

Ah… I just found out that I needed to “add new” in the themes page and upload the .zip file! I’ve got it installed and activated! So I think that solves it for now. Thanks for the support. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Coerte

Great!

I am glad to know that you’ve been able to manage it.

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis