Privacy/Cookie policy Multilingual

Hello

I am building a website, multilingual, SydneyChild theme.

I would like that my text on the bottom of my page is shown differentely according to different languages of the site:

for English Copyright I 2018 I All rights reserved
for German Copyright I 2018 I Alle rechte vorbehalten
for other languages…

Thank you for your help & Best regards

Hello there,

By default, the footer’s credit text reads:

Proudly powered by WordPress | Theme: Sydney Pro by aThemes.

Do you want to translate this part?

Regards,
Kharis

I changed that Proudly powered by Wordpress to:

© | My name | All rights reserved | Privacy policy

With a link when you click on Privacy policy, it takes you to the Privacy policy page I made.

The site is multilingual, in four diferent languages. I would like that the text © | My name | All rights reserved | Privacy policy changes accoring to different languages, for example:

English version the text shows: © | My name | All rights reserved | Privacy policy
German version the text shows: © | My name | All rechte vorbehalten | Datenschutz
and like this for two other languages…

My code is working, but I don´t know if this is the best solution (in Child theme; footer.php):

<div class="site-info container">

<?php elseif(ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE=='en'): ?>
			© <?php echo date("Y"); ?> | My name | All rights reserved | <a href=" http://localhost/myname/wordpress/privacy-policy/">Privacy policy</a>
		<?php elseif(ICL_LANGUAGE_CODE=='de'): ?>
			© <?php echo date("Y"); ?> | My name | Alle Rechte vorbehalten | <a href=" http://localhost/myname/wordpress/datenschutz/">Datenschutz</a>

<?php endif; ?>
	</div><!-- .site-info -->
</footer><!-- #colophon -->

Hello there,

Really sorry I could help you to edit the footer’s credit text unless you’re running pro version. Because the pro version has an option to personalise it. Our support policy prevents us to provide any help for footer’s credit changes for non-pro users. Again, sorry :frowning:

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
Kharis

I understand.

Thank you for your time, Kharis.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis