Primary Menu

Can you please advise if something has changed with the primary menu? My pages were listed out on top, but now there is icon that needs to be clicked before you can see the pages.

Blog name: http://curiositybyjigs.com/

Hello Chokri,

The icon should be on mobile devices, do you use a phone or tablet?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Same for me. Icon for mobile device on my Notebook since last update (Version: 1.13). Resolution 1280x800

Kind regards, LiCeT

This is on my MacBook, I have seen the icon for mobile devices, but till today on my laptop I could see pages listed up at the top.

Hello Chokri and LiCeT,

Currently Astrid mobile menu appears on 1280px of width and less in order to display proper menu on modern high-resolution tablets that are more and more common these days. On the other hand, 1280px of width on desktops now is relatively rare.

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

OK. I have seen ChangeLog…Thank you!

Kind regards, LiCeT

You are welcome LiCeT!

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you for your response. It’s weird why I am seeing it on MacBook, but I checked with a few of my subscribers and it seems they see it normally.

Hello Chokri,

Maybe you zoomed the site? Try to press Ctrl+0 to reset zoom. What is the resolution of your screen, is it 1280×800px or less?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I am losing my primary menu when the page is not maximized or in tablet/mobile mode.

Previously, there was an issue I was experiencing when the page was at that size that would make all content only appear across 3/4 of the page leaving a large blank area on the right. This seems to be fixed, but now at the smaller size (between mobile/tablet and full size on the desktop screen) I completely lose my primary menu.

Assistance to fix this would be appreciated.

http://praxdev.jcdpromotions.net

I’m having the same issue at 12801024 and 10801920.

Seeing as a lot of older people with low-res monitors are going to use my site, it’d be nice to have the option to keep the menu for low-res displays.

Hello, i’ve the same problem of JCDPromo.
After upgrade the ASTRID THEME, my primary menu has disappeared, and my resolution has not been changed as the monitor has not been zoomed.
Actually i’ve done a restore to previous versione of theme, waiting for your help to fix this problem and apply the new version of ASTRID theme

regards

OK, for a while the hamburger menu for low-res displays wasn’t appearing. After uninstalling and reinstalling, it’s back up. Cool beans.

Hello JCDPromo, I have just checked your website and your menu looks okay. Please try to clear your browser cache.

WillGarcia and Furot Art Design, can you please provide links to your websites in order to let me inspect them?

Kind Regards, Roman.

The problem presented to me just when I update to last version of ASTRID. Right now I have to reduce browser zoom to 90% in order to see the menu in a row on my 19" monitor.

Hello,

What is the resolution of your monitor?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,
I was using 1280 x 768 as monitor resolution.
After receiving your mail I changed to 1280 x 800 and it worked fine.

What is the threshold you use to decide between the two menu styles?

Thanks for your help: René Dorta.

Hello Roman,
my website is
www.furotartdesign.com

waiting for your update (actually i’ve installed the old version of astrid, because with the new one, as i told, i can’t have the menu. Ah, maybe it can help, i use this string for menu in CUSTOM CSS
.main-navigation li {
float: left;
position: relative;
padding: 10px 20px;
font-size: 12px;
letter-spacing: 0px;
font-family: Lato,‘Helvetica Neue’,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;

and this one

.main-navigation a {
display: inline-block;
text-decoration: none;
color: #fff;
position: relative;
padding: 3px 0;
z-index: 11;

regards
Armando

Okay, please check my latest post in this topic:
https://wordpress.org/support/topic/top-menu-now-missing-after-new-update/

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I have same problem after upgrade the ASTRID THEME.
Try resolve by reset zoom, but no.
My resolution screen is 1280x1024, if I zoomed less Ctrl± showm me normal menu, but left sidebar go to bottom.
Regards