Pricing Tables in Elementor

Hi there,
I have Pricing Tables working fine under SiteOrigin but am now trying to work with Elementor. I’m considering a migration of the main page but that’s for another post.

Using the Sydney/aThemes Elementor widget for Procing Tables, I can only seem to create one column with multiple features, not multiple columns. Also, unlike the original Page Builder widget by aThemes, the Elementor pricing tables don’t seem to be reusable, nor do they use the Toolbox pricing tables. Is it supposed to?

Regards,
Ben

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Switching to Elementor requires manual layour/widgets replication in your page. You need to choose the right widgets to use within your page.

For Pricing Tables, you can use the aThemes: Pricing table widget from the left panel of Elementor page building. You have to use the same widget each time you add another pricing table. Because the widget is used only for single instance.

I hope this reply helps. Let me know if you different concerns.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi Kharis,
Thanks yep, this is what I was doing. I did eventually find the old old athemes pricing-table plugin further down the list.

So what does that mean for Sydney Pro? Will the plusings be re-written for Elementor, or is there an aThemes successor to Sydney Pro?

-Ben