Previous next in one category

I’d like to show next and previous articles belonging to the same category, not within all categories. How to do that?
My Site: mr-hansen.de
Installed is WordPress 4.9.4
Theme: Sydney

Hello,

I’m not sure what exactly is your issue, can you please describe it more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for your quick answer: Okay, I’ll try. I hope it is understandable, as I translate with google. Unfortunately, my English is not so good.
So, at the end of each article are the links “to the last article” - “to the next article”. These articles are always sorted by date and so all articles appear. I would like, however, that articles only appear from one category. For example, I create offers for holiday homes and if someone clicks on an offer for holiday homes, I would like the links under the article to be displayed only within the category holiday homes. for example, with this offer: http://mr-hansen.de/stilvoll-auf-korfu/.
There is a link to my category “private area”, another remains in the same category “holiday homes”. I hope it is understandable what I mean.

Thank you for detailed description. It looks like this issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization. As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a reputable freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Okay, thank yo very much for your help. :+1:

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.