Premade layout 1

Hello - I have downloaded the full set of premade layouts for West Pro but the first one is not there. I have tried to upload on it’s own and the file isn’t an xml. I then renamed it from TXT to XML but it’s failing to upload in WP. Are you able to check the links and/or send me the file? Thank you

Hello there,

Where did you download the file from? Is it from here. Which one you’d like to import?

Regards,
Kharis

Yes that is right Kharis - no 1. Thanks

When I click the link for Demo 1, the TXT is provided. This should be an XML I believe. In anywise I’ve uploaded with TXT extension and renamed to XML extension and get the same error:

Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number

Hoping the file can be fixed? Or uploaded or sent to me please?

Thank you very much.

Hello there,

The demo code in that page aren’t XML files, which are general WordPress exported content. What you get in there are actually exported data generated with Live Composer. Each code have to be imported per page, with Live Composer enabled. For complete guide of doing so, read this tutorial. Or follow our video documentation.

Regards,
Kharis

Oh I see, sorry I assumed the process for the individual ones was the same as the ‘pack’ via Tools. Thanks for clarifying and the extra info. Thanks again.

You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis

Hi Kharis

Actually yes, I’d like to know if the fonts I have set in my theme will be applied to the imported Premade layouts - they don’t seem to be applying? Do I need to change these individually?

http://hivekeepersau.com

‘Open Sans Condensed’ is in Appearance > Customise > Fonts

Thank you

Hello there,

Each element may have its own font family, which can be checked by inspecting the module settings > Styling > Content > Font Family. To use the theme’s font, you should manually disable it by toggling the on/off button on each content option.

24%20AM

Regards,
Kharis

1 Like