Preloader & Slider

Everything worked fine before! Now I have two problems:
1- The Site did not load anymore … I had to delete the preloader with the Plugin Disable Sydney Preloader, But I would like to put it back I liked it!
2- The Slider (Only image) is no longer seen even if the configuration is still there, I would like to restore it.
Thanks for your help

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us. I am happy to help with your queries.

Did the issue happen after updating the theme? Please confirm.

Perhaps, you should re-enable the slider setting from Customizer by switching to other header type, saving the setting, then re-enabling the header slider, and saving.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I have not solve the Problem

Hi,

Try flushing any cache (if it is enabled on your site). You may need to flush your web browser’s cache, history, and restarting it before reloading your site.

If still, the problem persists, there might be a script conflict caused by one of your active plugins. To confirm this, try temporarily disabling all other active plugins (except the required once), checking your site; if it loads fine, to narrow down the source of the problem, try re-enabling them one by one, and run your test in each.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

I did the tests you suggested, clearing the cache and changing the browser does not solve the problem! We then tried to selectively disable the various plugins and we discovered that the problem is on Autoptimize By: Frank Goossens (futtta), with this disabled the problem is solved, even that of the preloader, however it is also solved by leaving it enabled and removing the check from : Optimize your JavaScript code? Why? Initially everything was up and running well …
Looking forward to suggestions
Thank you

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Script optimization should not break any theme. However, it depends on the way how the plugin optimize the entire scripts on your website. You should check this with the plugin’s author, in case there is anything goes wrong with the plugin that you didn’t notice.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support