Preload & home menu loading

Recently with updates our front page didn’t load as the preloaded ran continuously. I read on another post to add some vode to disable the preloader which worked however now on a mobile device the menu cannot be used. This only effects the home page.

Hi,

​Please accept my apologies for the delay in response. I really appreciate your patient.

Can you share a link to your website here, so I can take a direct look?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

The menu now seems to show on the mobile device but it wont close down/minimise.
I cant seem to have the preloader enabled as this prevents any website access.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the link.

As inspected, you’ll be able to resolve the issue by adding this CSS code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS from dashboard.

.btn-menu:before,
    #mainnav-mobi.mainnav.syd-hidden {
      display: none;
    }

#mainnav-mobi.syd-hidden.toggled {
      display: block;
    }

#mainnav-mobi .sub-menu.toggled {
      display: block !important ;
    }

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you that seems to have resolved the problem.
However, I have also noticed that the “View our site” button on the home page now is very instant and harsh where before it had a nice transition to scroll the page down when pressed.
Can this also be resolved please?

You’re welcome!

I can’t replicate the same issue with my test site.

Perhaps one of your active plugins or third-party scripts on your website causes you this trouble. To verify this, you can try disabling temporarily all your plugins, running your test, re-enabling one by one and checking in each to find out the culprit.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Hi,

I’ve deactivated all of the site plugins and tried the site an a few different browsers & computers.
Unfortunately the issue still occurs.

Do you think it could be the recent code or preloader?

Hi,

Thank you for getting back.

Perhaps it is only a page-specific issue? To confirm this, can you try checking with a new blank page that is temporarily assigned as front page?

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you for your time, this issue seems to have corrected itself.

1 Like