PreBuilt Widget Help

I’m using the Moesia Pro template and am having some problems with the pre-built widgets that come with the template on the front page. I’ve tried various options to no avail. I’ve listed them below if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated.

1. h3.widget-title used on several of the front page titles. How can I change the font to title case. Just the first letter of each word capitalized? Also the font color.

2. wow.bounce.animated came as above - change the font to title case and the color? Also define which social media icons I want to show in the social-area?

3. In the stats widget is it possible to have the percentage sign or does it only take numbers?

4. All the titles have a small double orange line under the title - can I adjust the size.

I’ve tried adding custom css on each widget attributes, settings in the set-up but I’m not getting anywhere. I did completely make a new row (Re: Be a Preferred Provider in Your Local Community) which I had all those options and they worked fine. But I got the template for the layout and I’d like to use it if I can edit these option and not totally remake it.

The draft is at: http://trusty.rsb123.net/

Thank you.

Hi,

1. You can make the h3.widget-titles’ only first letter capitalized with this Custom CSS:
h3.widget-title {
    text-transform: none !important;
}
  1. This is not clear for me, can you, please clarify?

2. You can only show values in facts widget ( stats ), you can’t use symbols or text.

3. You can adjust the size of the double-lines below widget titles with this Custom CSS:

section .widget-title:after {
    left: calc(50% - 80px);
    width: 170px;
}

after setting the width adjust the position ( if you want it centered ) by modifying the 80px value.

Add the above CSS codes to your Child Theme’s style.css or in case you haven’t setup a Child Theme already, then you can also use this plugin to add the CSS to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/ so you will not loose the changes on theme updates.

Best Regards,
Csaba