Pre Order question features, updates and prices

Hello Athemes support team,

I’m checking Sydney Pro, and have bellow doubts.

1. How many sliders can be added on slider fold, can the full slide fold be separated from the menu, are the social media widgets on Sydney pro version if yes in which sections?
  2. What are features available on Pro version that are not available on free version?
  3. In case of purchasing yearly access pass, what happens with active and downloaded themes the day customer move out of yearly access?

Kind regards
Timba

Hi Timba,

Thank you for asking about our theme Sydney Pro. I am happy to help with your queries.

1 How many sliders can be added on slider fold, can the full slide fold be separated from the menu, are the social media widgets on Sydney pro version if yes in which sections?

You can have unlimited number of slide items when you do integration with the Smart Slider 3 plugin as seen on the demo. For simplicity reason, the demo only uses limited amount of slides.

The theme also includes social media links widget and you can see it on our footer demo.

1. What are features available on Pro version that are not available on free version?

You can study it from this link. I’d suggest you to check our pro demos to see the differences.

1. In case of purchasing yearly access pass, what happens with active and downloaded themes the day customer move out of yearly access?

The current setup with the theme will remain. But your customer will not get access to the newer updates. The update usually contains bug fixes and compatibility support to the latest versions of WordPress and fundamental plugins like Elementor.

Let me know if you any other concerns.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

Thank you Karis,

I checked Sydney pro demo, and features link. still a doubt.

1. for contrast reason, is it possible to separate header menu with slide hader, in order to enable this menu independent background to not be afected by slide colors contrast?
  2. please, share link for yearly access pass.

Regards
Timba

Hi Timba,

1. for contrast reason, is it possible to separate header menu with slide hader, in order to enable this menu independent background to not be afected by slide colors contrast?

Yes. We can do that. We can use custom CSS code for that purpose. And I am always ready to help you with it.

1. please, share link for yearly access pass.

Thank you for your interest and here you go: https://athemes.com/theme/sydney-pro/#pricing.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support

All clear now, Thanks.

1 Like

Great! You’re welcome!

Please let us know in a new topic if you have any further questions, or if we can provide you with any other assistance.

Regards,
Kharis
aThemes Support