PracticePal Wordpress Plugin

Can you let me know if I can use the PracticePal wordpress plugin on the Sydney theme? It is an online booking and payment plan. It did say the below in the description:

Warning: This plugin has not been tested with your current version of WordPress.

Simple plugin to embed PracticePal’s online booking system in your WordPress site. Easily embed PracticePal’s online booking system into any page on your website using a simple shortcode.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hello,

It wasn’t tested with Sydney theme, but it doesn’t mean that it won’t work. You might want to check this tutorial:

Please feel free to ask any other questions that you might have.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi Roman,

Thank you for your response. I am building the site on a localhost Flywheel. I’ve been told the plugin simply serves as a way of embedding the online booking system without having to build an embed code of iframe. The rest is all handled by the online booking system so do you think Sydney the basic version will be ok? Although on a localhost I should be able to load it and test it shouldn’t I? Im kinda new to all this…

Well, I can’t tell you for sure since it wasn’t tested for compatibility, but you can try it I think. Most likely it should work, in my opinion.

Kind Regards, Roman.