Posts not showing in projects

Hi im using Sydney Pro and i want all my posts to show in the projects. I can do this maually easily enough

when i post from an external source the posts show up in ‘posts’ not ‘projects’

all the categories show up and work there also seems to be an issue with pictures to the posts ie if i attach a picture via my external source the post wont work, i need to resolve this but not sure where to start

Please help

Hello Steve,

Can you please provide a link to your website and more details about your issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi the website is http://chefselection.co

I want to use the theme slightly differently by using the ‘project’ instead of the ‘post’

I can add the posts manually to themes no issue but i hoped to use 3rd party posters to add content, this content is by default sent to posts (blog).

I want to know if it is possible to somehow send the posts to projects instead.

Hello Steve,

I’m still not sure what is your issue. You have mentioned “3rd party posters”, can you please describe this part more precisely?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hi sure

Simply put it could be any 3rd party poster/content generator/scheduling tool by default they are set to post to wordpress posts

As i explained previously i really like the layout of Sydney and plan to use the ‘projects’ and not show ‘posts’ in the usual way. in another explanation i plan to use projects instead of posts

if for example i used Addthis http://www.addthis.com/ to send content it would by default be sent to post/latest post/ blog (and this isnt what i want)

The reaso i chose the Sydney theme was because of the way the photos look in the projects, most of the people tah will be looking at my website will be using a mobile phone and the phots sit nicely in the phone when they swipe down

I want to be able to send content to projects, im suspecting this isnt possible but hoped there might be a simple code/plugin that would allow this

I will be using a scheduling app thats called bleupagepro which lets me schedule content to various sites.

Hello Steve, thank you for the detailed explanation.

It looks like this issue requires close inspection, this goes beyond our support policy. As an option, you can find a reputable freelancer on Upwork for this kind of service.

Kind Regards, Roman.