Posts in column

Hey there,

How can I arrange all my posts in 2 or 3 columns with this theme ?

Thanks
Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Looks like your issue requires some coding and testing on different screen resolutions, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Another question…sorry for the trouble. I’ve decided to use your theme on my next store and I would need some more help
Before I click on a post I have the Buy button…and the same button after I click on my posts. How can I “delete” the second Button (that is inside post)

Also how can I erase the category and the date like here: http://www.uploadpicz.com/image/YqnM
The plugins hide that only inside posts

I really appreciate all your help

Hello Daniel,

1. I don’t see Buy buttons in your posts. Can you please specify it?

2. Please try to use the following CSS code to hide post meta info on blog page and in posts (first selector is for blog page, second one is for posts).

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

.post .post-info,
.post .entry-meta {
    display: none !important;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hey there,

Hope that this will be my last message :slight_smile: I really appreciate all your help and good work. The CSS code works like a charm.
About the other issue…I have the button 2 times…before clicking a post and after…I want to hide the second one. Please check this to see what I am talking about http://screencast.com/t/CdwyGSdDl

Thanks a lot guyz, you’re really awesome.

Okay Daniel, thank you for the screencast.

Please try to use the following CSS code to hide that buttons.

.single-post .buy-button {
    display: none;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

You Rock!
Thanks.

You are welcome Daniel!

Kind Regards, Roman.