Hello! How do I change the color of the text for the pages in the dashboard labelled “Posts?” I also would like to indent certain lines and currently have the text set to “Paragraph” format. However, I would like to be able to indent certain lines of text on the Posts pages. (Screenshot attached) Thank you!
John

Hi,

Please select the text you want to indent, and click the indent icon from the toolbar ( the second icon, next to B - bold ), unfortunately the colors of the text for the front-end you may not be able to change here, but by using Text option ( instead of Visual ) you can add different paragraph classes / apply Custom CSS to your text and you can make the text a different color that way.

Kind Regards,
Csaba

Thank, Csaba - i’ve attached another screenshot, as I still don’t see an indentation button. There is button to create a bullet point, which you are referring to I believe. However, I’m simply looking to press the space bar on various lines (as if you’re viewing a poem), and have certain lines starting farther in than others. In the attached upload, for example, I would want to start the “I hope” line slightly farther in like 5 spaces. For the color question, I’ve never coded so even CSS is foreign to me. Can you send the step by step instructions and specific code to change the color in this same text you see in the image? It seems to matching to my menu text on the front page, and I’m trying to change the color of the text in my posts. Thanks!

Hi,

The indentation button is the one you see after ‘B’ the lean “I” icon that does the indentation.

Kind Regards,
Csaba