Posts being displayed differently

Hi,
Not sure why, but my posts are been displayed differently on mobile and desktop compared to what I publish in the visual editor.
Below is what I type in the editor

Canberra - Mawson.

Feature your business here!

Please contact us to find out more.

and below is how it shows after publishing.

Canberra – Mawson. Feature your business here! Please contact us to find out more.

I have selected to show full posts.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

Just to let you know I changed my theme to WordPress 2016 and the posts displayed perfectly. I don’t want to use 2016 though.
If I view the preview of posts they look fine as well but don’t publish properly.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Hello @jman,

Can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

I deleted the original posts to see if anything would change when I created a new post, it didn’t.
Look under notices for my test post.
Thanks

@jman, I can’t check it until you provide a link to your website, please provide it.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello @jman,

Thank you for the link.

However, I don’t see blog posts on your website.

Can you please provide a direct link to a page that illustrates the issue and some explanatory screenshots?

You can upload screenshots to your WordPress Media Library and share a link, or you can use one of the online screenshot services.

Kind Regards, Roman.

As I said previously look under notices.
http://canberranoticeboard.com/notices/
They’re just short sentences (tests).

I typed ‘should be a new paragraph here’ where it should be

Okay @jman,

Thank you for the direct link, sorry for not checking Notices.

Please edit a post, make sure that Excerpt checkbox is checked in Screen Options drop-down, scroll down to Excerpt block, add your excerpt, click Update button.

Kind Regards, Roman.

I did that and it then displays only the excerpt. I want the post to be shown with paragraphs as it is using other themes. Thanks

Hello @jman,

Please co to your DashboardAppearanceCustomizeBlog options → check both checkboxes in CONTENT/EXCERPT section (“Check this box to display the full content of your posts on the home page.” and “Check this box to display the full content of your posts on all archives.”) → click Save & Publish button.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thank you, that’s it. It works.

You are welcome @jman,

And have a nice day!

Kind Regards, Roman.