Post thumbnail

Dear aThemes Admin,

I want to get the first pictures inside the post as thumbnails in a list page or on my homepage without making a featured image, maybe you can help me to do this.

I currently use the theme aReview. Thanks.

and i also want to make the site title in align center, i hpe anybody can help.

Hello,

Your first issue looks like general WordPress issue.

I kindly suggest you to use WordPress.org forums to find a solution, that forums is the right place for general WordPress questions.

Can you please provide more details about your second issue?

Kind Regards, Roman.

Thanks for your respons.
in the second issues, i want to make my website title shown in the middle of the page. maybe you can help me about that second issues. thanks.

Hello,

Please try to use the following CSS code.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

div.site-branding {
    text-align: center;
}

Kind Regards, Roman.

its perfectly work. thank you so much for your help, Roman !!

You are welcome!

I’m glad that it works, have a nice day :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.

Hello, if you are willing, i have one more questions, how to do this ??

Help me please.

Hello,

Can you please provide a link to your website to let me inspect it?

Kind Regards, Roman.

here : www.muhammadkarya.com

thanks for ur respon.

Hello,

1. Please try to use the following CSS code in order to center meta information below post title.

You can add CSS code to your site with Simple Custom CSS plugin (just copy CSS code and paste it in Dashboard → Appearance → Custom CSS after installing and activating the plugin). Also you can add CSS code directly to style.css file of your child theme.

article.post div.entry-meta {
    text-align: center;
}

2. Looks like your second issue requires some coding and testing, this goes beyond our support policy. It’s considered advanced customization.

As an option, you can contact Codeable for this kind of service, or find a freelancer on Upwork.

Kind Regards, Roman.

Alright. thanks for ur help, its work.

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Kind Regards, Roman.