Post page styling

Hello. Our site is under construction now, but we work on it and we use Sydney Pro. today I posted information on page. when I look it I can’t see our page title, and post title also invisible. only when hover it seems and post is aligned to left. I design it via page builder and choose center but nothing changed. and can I erase post author information from the page? if yes, how?Please help :frowning:

Hi,

Please post a link to your website and deactivate the maintenance mode / coming soon page if you use any, so I can check this issue on your site.

Best Regards,
Csaba

Hello. İt’s our company site and I can’t publish it before the construction done. but I send you images of these post pages. How you see in the general page the page title invisible also post title also not seem. on Post page all text aligned to left. I cant change. and I want delete author information from post page
https://www.filestofriends.com/share.aspx?code=75b0ef2e523c467684e0b84136ff3597

Hi,

I must inspect a live site in order to help you resolve this issue, so in case it’s private, please send me a link to it in email to csaba . athemes @ gmail . com

Best Regards,
Csaba